Matthew Sebastian Michael Gaffen FMP Log

Monday 10 May 2010

Six-Creative Staff: Sam Wilson and Sam Walton

The two Sams are my direct bosses here at Six. I believe that Material is their brainchild; as far as a client is concerned, it is them I have to please.

Communication is easy and rapid as I tend to be in the office a lot and they tent to be in most days. They have been as supportive as possible (considering their monetary restraints) and are offering all the filming equipment I need to get this project done.

It has been suggested by Sam Wilson that I concentrate on one video for now, as he feels three is a little on the ambitious side. I am going to follow this advice for now, but if I see any possibility to make more films I will exploit that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment