Matthew Sebastian Michael Gaffen FMP Log

Friday 28 May 2010

Shoot Day 1


Today was the first day of the shoot, overall I am very pleased with the results.

I met some new people today who are working on the project. Magda is our stylist:


I believe Karishma helped with the jewellery (Sorry, I need to double check what your 'official' role is!)


We shot the fluid in Piotr's house, the photos do no justice at all to how it looks in the footage we captured. In fact from what I've seen us do today we could be in for a very sexy video indeed.






Johanna is our make up artist, and also the hand model for todays' shoot. Moments after meeting her she had her hands covered in sticky black ferrofluid, what a surreal first impression that must have been.


I'm still covered in the stuff - it's difficult to wash off. I look like I've been working on an oil derrick all day.


I've certainly learned a hell of a lot over the course of this project. I may add that bit here tomorrow or put a new post up. I think it may have been slightly inadvisable to make my first 'real' video piece (as in one where I'm collaborating with a team of professionals, and not making stuff mostly solo or on the fly) for my FMP, but it has been very rewarding.

Expect more tomorrow.

Oh yes, our model has been confirmed, I believe her name is Shadie.

Oh yes, before I forget; Photo's are courtesy of Magda and Piotr

No comments:

Post a Comment