Matthew Sebastian Michael Gaffen FMP Log

Thursday 20 May 2010

Shoot Date

I'm going into Six tomorrow to give my final pitch to the guys to make sure it's possib;e to secure the right equipment etc.

I should also be taking a look at Piotr's storyboards tomorrow too.

Discussions are also being undertook at the moment to procure a model for the shoot, we're thinking of maybe asking for a girl that I helped film a couple of weeks back, at least then we'll know it'll be quite east to work with her.

Every thing's looking pretty good right now, although I've had to order in a few large permanent magnets, as the electromagnets I have been making need a stronger power source than I currently have, and I don't really want to use my tesla coil one on it.

I think it's important due to the element of analogue tech in this brief that I get my hands quite dirty on the technology side.

Not sure if the hot ice will go ahead yet - piotr doesn't want to shoot more than one film on the same day (understandably), and I'm not sure I'll have enought time to shoot before or after that date. The question is if I push for it, can I get it delivered to a high enough standard...

No comments:

Post a Comment